District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh announced the latest data entry operator jobs at THQ hospital's peer mahal for Pakistani nationals who are driven, vivacious, qualified, and eligible for the positions mentioned above. If you meet the requirements for any of the aforementioned positions, we advise you to apply well in advance of the deadline.
To make it easier for you to seek, jobs in the District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh are posted at https://newjobstoday.pk/. We advise you to check https://newjobstoday.pk/daily if you're looking for the most recent jobs in the District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh. We list several government jobs from various ministries in Pakistan on our employment board. We also have people who are disabled.
|Education Required||IC.s Intermediate Degrees|
|Last Date of Apply||2022-12-05|
Eligibility Criteria & Skills :
- The recruitment will be based purely on daily wages for a period of 89 days, and from the fund of the Health Council, the period of employment will be extended up to 89 days on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- A daily wage employee can be terminated without notice and without assigning any reason.
- The age minimum and maximum limit for submission of applications will be calculated as of November 29, 2022.
- Along with the application, two (2) photographs of educational certificates and domicile and attested copies of an identity card dated November 29, 2022, should be received at the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Tehsil Headquarters Hospital, Pir Mahal, during office hours.
- No travel expenses or per diem will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates for Hafiz Quran will receive 5 bonus points on the certificate issued by the authorized institution.
- A test of memorization of the Quran will be conducted at the time of the interview.
- Merit will be determined at the district level.
- At the time of the interview, all originals must be presented; otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- Applications already submitted will not be accepted.
- The number of posts may be reduced as needed, and this will not be challenged in court.
How to Apply:
- All applicants must submit a 100 rupee affidavit in which they swear that if they get the job, they will file an appeal in any court or other institution to be a contract worker will be obliged not to give, and the contract of daily wages should be considered terminated on completion of the period of 89 days.
- Applications complete in all respects should be received during office hours by November 29, 2022.
- The candidates will be interviewed on Monday, December 5, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. in the Office of the Medical Superintendent at Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Pir Mahal.
See Original Advertisement: