Pakistan Tourism Department has announced the most recent jobs as engineer & developer in Islamabad. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as described in the advertisement attached below. These jobs were printed in the daily Jang newspaper on November 15, 2022.
You may read the complete job posting in the Jobs advertisement attached below to find out how to apply.
Name of Vacant Jobs Positions:
- Node Js Developer,
- Cloud Engineer,
- Android/IOS Developer,
- Web Developer/IT Officer,
|Education Required||Graduate in computer sciences, Expert in his work|
|Last Date of Apply||29-11-2022|
Eligibility Criteria & Skills for Jobs:
Candidates meet the following criteria۔
- Before the deadline, interested candidates should mail their applications and supporting documentation to the address provided.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government should apply through the correct channels.
- As of the application deadline, education requirements and experience will be taken into account.
- Candidates with experience and higher education qualifications may be given preference.
- Following the review of applications, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.
- There will be no TA or DA that requires a security clearance.
- It is advised that candidates bring original documentation to the interview.
- Age relaxation will be given to those who have experience in the specific area of work.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are directed to download the application form from the PTDC URL https://tourism.gov.pk/ and
- Send to Ground Floor, Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.
See Original Advertisement: