Sipahi General Duty Jobs in Pakistan Rangers Punjab 2022 have been announced by the government. These jobs are on a provincial quota base in Sindh (18%). Balochistan 06% Punjab+Islamabad 50% Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 11.5% Gilgit-Baltistan 1% Azad Kashmir 02% 5% for minorities, 7.5% for merit Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these seats.
Posting will be in all of Pakistan. Pakistan Ranger. Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below.
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-07|
Applicants / Candidates should have a Middle pass or above.
- In the event that a candidate claims that her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he will be required to submit an equivalence certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of the interview.
- If a candidate fails to bring the equivalence certificate issued by the competent authority to the interview, her candidacy will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to select their venue/center with care.
- No request for a center or venue change will be accepted by the Commission at any stage.
- Applying candidates should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Candidates who are already employed must attach a NOC certificate.
- Attach attested and verified educational documents.
- Try to be on merit in tests and interviews.
- All candidates who are applying for jobs in 2022 are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and read all the instructions given on it carefully.
- Avoid making the common mistake of giving false or incorrect personal information about yourself.
- In the case of any false information, including documents, the application form of the candidate will be rejected, and you won’t even be able to apply for the posts.
Physical Fitness for Males:
- Height 5’.6’’ Chest 33’x34.5’’
- i. One mile run in 08 minutes
- ii. Weight 121 Pound
- iii. Otherwise medically fit
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with a detailed CV/resume, attested copies of educational degrees and experience certificates, a copy of their CNIC, and two passport-size color photographs before the closing date.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channels; they shall produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Applications must be downloaded from the site.
- There will be no TA or DA allowed or paid for the interview.
How to Apply:
From November 28, 2022, to December 7, 2022, interested candidates can register on the Pakistan Ranger's official website, www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
See Original Advertisement: