The Pakistan Navy has announced the Short Service Commission Course 2023-A and Medical Cadet Scheme 8th Batch for selection as male/female regular captains. Applications are invited for the government jobs of lieutenants and Regular commission officers in the branches of operations, mechanical Engineer, Supply, Weapon Engineering, Ordnance, Education, Naval Law, Special IT, and Medical. The position and eligibility criteria are mentored below. Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2022-23.
The age limit is up to 26 years. Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below.
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-11|
Requirements for Navy Jobs:
- Height must be 5’-4″ and weight as per body mass index.
- Education: MBBS
- Age: up to 26 Years
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for the Course.
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with a detailed CV/resume, attested copies of educational degrees and experience certificates, a copy of their CNIC, and two passport-size color photographs before the closing date.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channels; they shall produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Applications must be downloaded from the site.
- There will be no TA or DA allowed or paid for the interview.
How to Apply:
From November 27, 2022, to December 11, 2022, interested candidates can register on the Pakistan Navy's official website, https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
or visit the nearest navy selection/recruitment centers in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil, Hyderabad, Gilgit, Quetta.
See Original Advertisement: