National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) December 2022 Jobs were officially advertised online at nadra.gov.pk Jobs. At the regional headquarters of NADRA Peshawar, positions with the Ministry of Interior's NADRA National Database and Registration Authority are available. On this page, we'll explore NADRA Jobs in Peshawar, where it is seeking to hire the staff members listed below.
For the following positions listed below, applications are being accepted from highly educated, extremely experienced, diligent, and well-disciplined candidates for NADRA Jobs in Peshawar. The following government positions are located at various NADRA Offices in South Waziristan and North Waziristan: Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee), Junior Executive (Trainee), Security Guard (Apprentice), and Sweeper (Apprentice).
The aforementioned posts will be filled on a pure contract basis with the possibility of extension based on a good performance. Candidates who are interested in applying should have a master's degree, a bachelor's degree, an intermediate degree, a middle degree, or an equivalent with relevant experience. Therefore, all candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are welcome to apply in accordance with the how-to-apply procedure outlined in the following heading and in line with NADRA Jobs 2022 regulations.
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-21|
Names of Vacant NADRA Job Positions
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee),
- Junior Executive (Trainee),
- Security Guard (Apprentice),
- Sweeper (Apprentice),
Eligibility Criteria For NADRA:
Following the given eligibility criteria.
- An MS/MCS/BS/BE or relevant work experience is required for these positions.
- The age required for these positions is 35 years.
- Positions are on a contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable if required).
- This appointment shall not confer entitlement to regular appointments.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidate shall be disqualified if false information is provided.
- Females and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- 5 years of relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
How to Apply for Jobs in NADRA Islamabad 2022:
- Applications/CVs (hard form) are not accepted. Interested candidates may apply through NADRA's website: https://www.nadra.gov.pk/careers within 15 days of this advertisement.
- The last date for submission of the application is Dec 18 to Dec 21, 2022.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Test / Interview.