Faisalabad Development Authority FDA announced new jobs for the water and sanitation authority in Faisalabad. Applications are invited for the post of telephone operator and the following different posts, as described below. Recruitment will be under Punjab Govt Notification No. SOR-IV(S&G)10-142/2021 for three years on a contract basis, extendable for five years on better performance.
Vacant Jobs Positions:
- Telephone Operator,
- Vehicle Driver,
- Generator Operator,
- Colorine Supervisor,
- Pump Operator,
- Laboratory Attendant,
- Helper Electrician,
- Naib Qasid,
- Fitter Quli,
- Valve Man,
- Machinery Driver,
- Helper Mechanic,
- Children of retired employees make up about 20% of the total.
- The quota for people with disabilities is 3%.
- There is a 5% quota for minorities.
- The percentage of females is 15%.
Eligibility Criteria & Skills for Jobs:
Candidates meet the following criteria۔
- The date and time of the interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates. Please bring original documents with you to the interview.
- A candidate found ineligible in any way and at any stage shall be rejected, irrespective of their overall performance.
- WASA reserves the right to cancel the posts cited above without giving any reasons.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview test
How to Apply:
- To apply, send your CV (clearly mentioning education and relevant experience), cover letter, and your recent photograph by hand or by post to the Director Admin WASA in front of Allied Hospital Faisalabad.
- Please send your application before 28-11-2022.
See Original Advertisement: