The University of Education, Lahore, announced the latest jobs as a professor, lecturer, and non-teaching for men and women in the university. The official advertisement for these jobs appeared in Pakistan's popular newspaper Dawn under the ad number IPL-11832.
Moreover, different jobs as described in the advertisement mentioned below are also released at the university. Males/Females/disabled persons are eligible to apply for these seats.
Names of Vacant Jobs Positions :
- Associate Professor,
- Fine Arts,
- Special Education,
- Business Administration,
- Computer Science,
- Assistant Professor,
- Fine Arts,
- Islamic Study,
- Business Administration,
- Additional Director,
- Medical Officer,
- Assistant Engineer,
- Sr. KPO,
- Accounts Assistant,
- Junior KPO,
- Laboratory Assistant,
- Telephone Operator,
|Education||For Professor/ Lecturer as per HEC recommendations, Matric, F.A, B.A, for others|
|Last date of Apply||28.11.2022|
Eligibility Criteria, Skills & Important instructions:
- A relaxation of the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per the rules.
- The quotas for disabled persons, minorities, and women will be observed as per the rules.
- Only degrees from HEC-recognised universities or degree-awarding institutions will be considered.
- Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalency certificate(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
- Candidates applying to ITS are requested to submit soft copies of their research publications.
- There are candidates presently working in government. Semi-government and autonomous bodies must send their applications through the proper channels only. Online applications submitted without a NOC or advance copy shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA or DA will be admissible.
- The university is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of a courier agency, post office, or telephonic message.
- Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well-reputed private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post.
- The candidates who had already applied for the posts of Professor (BS-21) of English and Professor (BS-21) of Education did not need to apply again for the said posts.
- For Bank Road Campus, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- The university reserves the right to increase, decrease, or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
- The university reserves the right to conduct any test or screening for the shortlisting of candidates.
How to Apply :
The Candidates are directed to read the following instruction before applying.
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal, web.ue.edu.pk/Jobs. The applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy or printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore. Fill out the online application form carefully, as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six sets of hard copies of the printed online application form along with six complete sets of testimonials, research publications, certificates of distinction, etc.
- Applicants are required to print a system-generated fee challan and deposit the job application processing fee as mentioned on the challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
- On or before the closing date, applicants must attach and submit attested copies of their CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents, as well as deposit receipts or deposited system-generated fee challans worth the following approved rates.
- Applications submitted without deposited system-generated fee challan will not be entertained. The deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- The candidates applying for the post at Sr. No. 15 to Sr. No. 20 are required to submit applications on the prescribed form along with complete sets of testimonials, certificates of any distinction, etc. with a bank draught for Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore, or deposit the amount in the UE Account No. 6510033181400107. Any application without an original bank draft, with an incorrect payable title, or without a deposit slip will not be entertained.
- For any technical assistance regarding online application submission, please call 042-9926-2218 during office hours.
- The deadline for online applications is November 28, 2022 (during office hours). A printed online application form along with all attached documents must be submitted on November 30, 2022, in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even those dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
Address: REGISTRAR University of Education College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan E-mail queries at [email protected]
See Original Advertisement: