The National Heritage & Culture Division department of archaeology & Museum announced the latest government jobs in Islamabad as Assistant, Clerk, accountant, driver, and other related jobs in 2022. Willing candidates can submit applications before the closing date i.e 23.12.22. The Daily Jang newspaper print these government jobs vide ad no. PID(I) 3564-22. Residents of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Sindh, and locals are encouraged to apply for this job.
Age Limit is 18-25 as described in the advertisement. However, general age relaxation will be provided as per Government Rules. Government servants are also eligible to apply with the permission of their previous departments.
|Education Required||Intermediate, Matric, Primary.|
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-23|
Names of Vacant Job Positions
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Technical Assistant,
- Library Attendant,
Eligibility Criteria & Skills
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview
- Five years of general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of the age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan rules.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificates verified by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/ Institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the National Library of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- The National Library of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates having the above-mentioned qualifications and falling within the required age limit and Provincial /Regional Quota may submit their applications to the following address.
- Address: Assistant Director Sir Syed Memorial Building 19 Ata Turk Avenue G-5/1 Islamabad.
- The last date is December 23, 2022.