The directorate of health services govt of Gilgit Baltistan announced the latest different category technician jobs in Baltistan Region Skardu. In the district hospital Vhanche, Baltistan, Skardu, Shigar, Kharmong, and its RHCs, BHUs the government of Gilgit Baltistan has advertised openings for the following govt jobs.
Moreover, different jobs, as described in the advertisement mentioned below, are also released by the health department. Males, females, and disabled persons are eligible to apply for these seats.
- Children of retired employees make up about 20% of the total.
- The quota for people with disabilities is 33%.
- There is a 5% quota for minorities.
- The percentage of females is 5%.
Names of Vacant Jobs Positions :
- Junior Technician Pathology
- Surgery OTA,
- Junior Medical Technician,
- Junior Technician MCH/LHV,
- and other kinds of Technicians,
|Education Required||Matric with one year certificate|
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-15|
Eligibility Criteria, Skills & Important instructions:
- The name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates already serving in government departments may apply through the proper channels.
- Verified contingent staff will be preferred as per government rules and policy.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government policy or rule.
- Disabled quota, minority quota, and women's quota shall be reserved as per government policy and rules.
- For the test or interview, a separate date and venue will be communicated through print media.
- The number of available positions can be altered.
- A list of candidates eligible for a written test will be displayed on the notice board of DFIS Baltistan after the security of documents as per the required and requisite criteria.
- Only qualified or shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after the written test.
- Further details can be obtained from the office of DHS-Baltistan.
- No TA or DA will be admissible for appearing in the test or interview.
- If more than one position is desired, separate applications must be submitted.
- Separate applications may be submitted for regional-level posts (Baltistan).
- The institution issuing the diploma or certificate must be registered or recognized in the province or AJK. A diploma or certificate course from an unregistered or unrecognized institution will not be considered.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of diplomas or certificates from concerned provincial and AJK medical faculties and the PNC.
How to Apply :
The Candidates are directed to read the following instruction before applying.
- Please get an application form from the office of DHS Baltistan.
- Please send the complete application form (along with
- colored photos, copy of diploma certificate, matriculation certificate, CN IC, domicile, etc.) to the Directorate of Health Services, Health Complex Astana Skardu, during office hours before the closing date.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The department reserves the right to detain a candidate at any stage if false information is provided or a false degree, diploma, or certificate is submitted.
See Original Advertisement: