For positions such as assistants, stenotypists, drivers, clerks, and other positions, the federal Ministry of Defence Production of Pakistan is accepting applications from qualified applicants. The Pakistan Secretariat in Rawalpindi is where these openings are situated. For eligibility reasons, Primary, Intermediate, and Graduation completion from a recognized institution are prerequisites.
Candidates who meet the requirements must apply online through the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan's ETC site by December 19, 2022, at the latest. For the written test/interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. For information on open positions with the Ministry of Defence Production, including qualifications and other requirements, see the notification below.
|Education Required||Graduate, Intermediate, Primary.|
|Last date of Apply||Within 15 Days|
Names of Vacant Job Positions
- Steno Typists,
- Upper Division Clerks,
Following the given eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates against the vacancies at Sr. No. 1 - 3 (Assistant, Stenotypist & UDC) can apply online
- by registering themselves at http://etc.hec.gov.pk within 15 days after publishing of this advertisement.
- Applications received in hard form for S.No. 1 to 3 (Assistant, Stenotypist & UDC) shall not be entertained.
- Applications for S.No. 4 to 6 (Driver/DR & Khakroob) shall be submitted to the undersigned directly
- In hard form.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/test, that they are eligible in all respects for the post, applied for.
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form of the ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through the proper channel failing which they will not be considered for recruitment.
- Maximum age limits shall be relaxable for five years in all cases, in addition to the age relaxation admissible under Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993
- The quota reserved for the disabled will be adhered to according to the Government's instructions.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
How to Apply to the Ministry Of Defence:
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit
- HEC Secretariat/HEC regional offices or contact HEC Helpline at 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432 for guidance.
- Test Fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download the bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC online registration portal).
Assistant Jobs in Ministry of Defense