Here is the Government Jobs in the Ministry of Energy for 2022. (Petroleum Division). Applications are being accepted by Pakistan's Petroleum Division of the Ministry of Energy for positions in its Explosives Department.
For the employment of workers at its Regional Office in Lahore, the Explosives Department accepts applications from qualified candidates.
Regular openings include those for a Farrash, Lab Attendant, and Driver. Punjabi citizens who reside there are eligible. Male and female applicants with primary and matriculating grades are welcome to apply.
The Administrative Officer shall receive applications at the Local Government Complex Basement, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad. The application form and job description are both provided. Additionally, it is available for download at www.doe.gov.pk, the Department of Explosives website.
|Education Required||Matric, Primary.|
|Last date of Apply||2022-12-20|
Names of Vacant Job Positions
- Lab Attendant,
Following the given eligibility criteria.
- Applications only on the prescribed APPLICATION FORM, with a photograph affixed at the space given, should reach the office of the undersigned, during office hours, within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. No other educational or other document (s) are required to be submitted.
- 5 year general age relaxation will be admissible as per existing government rules and the age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submission of the application.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly in accordance with the academic qualifications required for the above post.
- The candidate will present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case, any of the information furnished is found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against him/her.
- Applicants already in government service may apply through proper channels and should produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test interviews and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Mobile phone Bluetooth or any other device(s)s is/are not allowed during the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the recruitment process at any time.
How to Apply:
- The below application form can also be downloaded from the website of this Department www.doe.gov.pk.
- Application(s) can also be submitted through the National Job Portal i.e www.nip.gov.pk.
- Applications should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Basement, Local Government Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Applications from any source must get to the right place within 15 days.
Driver Jobs at Ministry of Energy