Driver vacancies in public sector organizations in districts of Sindh, i.e., Sukkur, Larkana, Shanghar, Shaheed Benazirabad, Ghotki, and Jacobabad, have been announced.
These positions are listed for suitable applicants who are literate at the primary, middle, and matriculation levels with an LTV licence, and field talents and experience may apply, per the work requirements.
|Education Required||Middle/Matric with LTV/HTV License|
|Last Date of Apply||2022-12-09|
Eligibility Criteria & Skills :
Candidates meet the following criteria۔
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Original documents require an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- Irrelevant or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The required qualification for these jobs is a middle or matriculated degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail, along with resume-attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, domicile/PRC, and a valid LTV or HTV driving license, to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- On the right side of the envelope, the sender’s name must be inscribed.
- According to government regulations, the giving age has been reduced.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
How to Apply:
- The deadline to submit an application for PO Box 74 GPO Jobs in Sukkur is December 5, 2022.
See Original Advertisement: