Applications are invited to fill up the post of data analyst in the ADP Scheme titled "INCENTIVIZATION IN FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES PUNJAB (2021-2024) in the Population Welfare Department, Punjab on a contract basis as per provisions contained in PC-I of the said Scheme.
The most recent advertisement for the latest Data Analyst Jobs in the Population Welfare Department states that they are looking for Interested, Dynamic, Experienced, and Brilliant Candidates to fill these Positions with a Handsome Salary Package and Allowances in accordance with Department Policies.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-12-12|
Eligibility Criteria & Skills :
Candidates meet the following criteria۔
- The above-referred posts are contractual, non-transferable, and project-based.
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having a domicile in Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for the above-referred post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
How to Apply
- Candidates shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (nts.org.pk).
- Candidate shall submit a dully-filled application form (online) along with a deposit slip.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of the interview.
See Original Advertisement: