Wana South Waziristan Cadet College KPK announced jobs for lecturers and other non-teaching staff and invited applications. All jobs will be as per department terms and conditions. On November 27, 2012, these teaching positions at Cadet College Wana were advertised in the daily nawai-e-waqat newspaper. The following are the specifics:
Cadet College Wana is a boarding institution for boys located in the South Waziristan Tribal District. Cadet College Wana (CCW) is a residential intermediate and secondary school in Wana, South Waziristan Agency District Dera Ismail Khan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Wana is a historical town in South Waziristan, 140 kilometers northwest of Dera Ismail Khan.
Names of Vacant Job Positions:
- Lecturer English,
- Pak Study,
- Telephone Operator,
- Assistant Cook,
|Education Required||MA, BA, Intermediate as per requirement|
|Last Date of Apply||2022-12-12|
Eligibility Criteria & Skills :
Candidates meet the following criteria۔
- The above-referred posts are contractual, non-transferable, and project-based.
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having a domicile in Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for the above-referred post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
How to Apply
Candidates are directed to submit their application along with CVs to the principal of Cadet College Wana South Waziristan PO Box No.31 GPO Dera Ismail Khan Phone No.096-5211877.
See Original Advertisement: