JOBS in NATIONAL TRANSMISSION & DISPATCH COMPANY LIMITED
< == Career Opportunities ==>
(Job Opportunities in NTDC 2021)
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights, and assets, obligations, and liabilities of 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan & AJK) to fill the following positions in NTDC on a contract basis (extendable / to be regularized on satisfactory performance, as per NTDC policy). Candidates holding domicile of the concerned Province/ District are eligible to apply against the relevant quota(s) such as Direct Quota. Employee Children Quota (ECO). Minority. Disabled etc of the below-mentioned categories. Vacancy announcement in NTDC 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|Posting Place||All Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to BA|
|No of Post||Unlimited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at: www.nts.org.pk|
- SECURITY OFFICER (BPS-16)
- TEST INSPECTOR (BPS-15)
- SUBSTATION OPERATOR-I (BPS-15)
- LINE SUPERINTENDENT-I (BPS-15)
- FOREMAN (BPS-15)
- SENIOR TECHNICIAN (BPS-15)
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (BPS-15)
- AUDIT ASSISTANT (BPS-15)
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (BPS-15)
- SECURITY INSPECTOR (BPS-15)
- SUBSTATION OPERATOR-II (BPS-14)
- LINE SUPERINTENDENT-II (BPS-14)
- ASSISTANT FOREMAN (BPS-14)
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT (BPS-14)
- JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (BPS-14)
- TELECOM MECHANIC-I (BPS-14)
- JUNIOR STORE KEEPER (BPS-14)
- SUB ENGINEER (CIVIL) (BPS-14)
- TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR (BPS-14)
- ASSISTANT DRAFTSMAN (BPS-13)
- TELECOM MECHANIC-II (BPS-12)
- JUNIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT (BPS-12)
- Electrician (BPS-01)
- CRANE OPERATOR-I (BPS-11)
- SUBSTATION ATTENDANT (BPS-09)
- ELECTRICIAN-II (BPS-09)
- CRANE OPERATOR-II (BPS-09)
- Patwari (BPS-09)
- SURVEYOR (BPS-09)
- JUNIOR CLERK CUM COMPUTER TYPIST (ACCOUNTS) (BPS-09)
Details of Province (s) / Regions / Circles / Districts from which candidates are eligible to apply:
- Hyderabad Region: All Districts of Sindh
- Guddu Circle: Includes Districts Kashmore, Shikarpur, Larkana, Ghotki, Sukkur, Jacobabad, Dadu Khairpur, Kambar Shandadkot, Nousheroferoz
- Jamshoro Circle: Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Matiari, Badin, Tando Allah Yar, Karachi (West), Malir. Dadu, Tharparkar, Mirpurkhas, Thatta, Nousheroferoz, Shaheed Benazir Abad (Nawabshah). Malir Karachi.
- Islamabad Region: Whole KPK including Ex-FATA and Frontier Regions, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Mandibaha Ud Din. Jehlum. Attock,Chakwal, Mianwali, Bakhar, & AJK/ Gilgit Baltistan
- Peshawar Circle: Whole KPK including Ex-FATA and Frontier Regions (except Mansehra)
- Rawat Circle: Rawalpindi. Islamabad. Mandibah Ud Din, Jehlum/Attock, Chakwal, Mianwali, Bakhar, Mansehra, AJK, & Gilgit Baltistan
- Lahore Region: Lahore. Kasur, Sahiwal, Okara, Gujranwala, Gujrat. Sialkot. Sheikhupura, Faisalabad, Sargodha. Nankana Sahib. Toba Tek Singh, Jhang, Hafizabad, Chiniot, Khushab. Narowal.
- Lahore Circle: Lahore, Kasur. Sahiwal, Okara. Gujranwala, Gujrat. Sialkot. Narowal, Hafizabad.
- Gatti Faisalabad Circle: Faisalabad, Sheikhpura. Sargodha, Nankana Sahib. Toba Tek Singh. Jhang, Chiniot, Khushab.
- Multan Region: All districts under 220 KV Multan Circle & 500 KV Multan Circle. 11.220 KV Multan Circle: Multan, Muzaffargarh, Vehari, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Khanewal. Lodhran. 12.500 KV Multan Circle: Rahim Yar Khan, Multan. Khanewal. Muzaffargarh, D.G Khan, Rajan Pur, Kashmore.
- Quetta Region / Circle: All Districts of Baluchistan (For Telecom Positions mentioned at Sr. # 16 & 21)
- Telecom Lahore Circle: Includes Districts Lahore. Kasur. Okara. Sheikhupura, Gujranwala. Sialkot, Narowal, Nankana, Faislabad, T.T.Singh, Gojra. Sargodha, Haveli Bahadur Shah, Ghakkar, Wazirabad, Khushab.
- Telecom Islamabad Circle: Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Jhelum, Minawali, Attock, Gujrat, Mandibahuddin. Peshawar, Nowshera, Bannu, Kohat. Lakki Marwat, D.I.Khan, Kark. Tang, Hangu, Lower Dr, Charsada, Mardan, Swabi, Swat, Malakand, Haripur, Abbottabad, Manshera, Fata (Mohmand Agency. Bajawar. Aurrakzai. South Waziristan Agency. Khyber Agency. Kurram Agency, North Waziristan Agency), Mirpur, Kotli, Rawalakot. Muzaffarabad, Palandry, Bhember.
- Telecom Multan Circle: Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalpur, Multan, Muzaffargarh, D.G.Khan, Rajanpur, Layyah, Khanewal, Vehari, Pakpattan, Sahiwal, Bhawal Nagar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Larkana. Sukkar, Awaran, Kachi (Bolan), chaghi, Gawadar. Hamai, Kallat, Kach (Turbat), Khuzdar, Killa Abdullah, Killa Saifullah, Loralai, Mustang. Musa Khel, Noshki, Punjgur, Pisni, Quetta, Sibbi, Warsuk, Zhoab, Ziarat, Kharan.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates must possess recognized-relevant degree/equivalence by HEC/ BCC etc.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as guided by NTS.
- Candidates applying against different quota (s) of the above-mentioned categories. will be entertained if holding domicile same of district(s) & province mentioned against each. Different quotas such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, disable etc. will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDC employee’s children quota may indicate it in the relevant box given in the NTS application form.
- Candidates applying against NTDC employee’s Children Quota must ensure to attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with the CNIC of father/mother. They must also provide an affidavit that their brother/sister or widowed mother is not already employed in NTDC against employees’ children quota.
- All the eligible candidates will be called for a written test.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan in the respective NTDC region as applicable.
- Original documents/degrees/certificates must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding the written test, display of a provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
- Five (05) years age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government. if applicable. is already included in the prescribed age limit as per government policy.
- Regular employees of NTDC, who have completed two (02) years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years of relaxation within the prescribed age limit. However, they will not be eligible for the age relaxation mentioned at Sr. No.13 above.
- Candidates applying against the Minority or Disability quota posts have to produce minority/disability certificates from the concerned authority.
- The place of posting for Sr. # 06 & 15 will probably in Rawat or Faisalabad. However, candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan (if required). Instructions for Security Personnel mentioned at Sr. # 01 & 10 only:
- Medical Category / Character of Security Personnel mentioned at (Sr. # 01 & 10) should be A / Exemplary.
- Preference will be given to Intelligence qualified personnel with field experience.
- Minimum Service rendered in the Pakistan Armed Forces should be eight (08) years.
- Armed Forces Personnel in the last year of their service (awaiting retirement / On LPR) can also apply subject to submission of NOC from their parent arm/service. On completion of the induction process, their merit status for induction in NTDC will be considered from their date of struck of strength (SOS) / retirement/completion of LPR from respective defense service.
- Candidates (if selected) will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a written Test / Physical Fitness test/ interview. xxiii. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage. even after employment, with cost.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- The last date for receipt of applications is Monday, 28 June 2021.
Complete Address :
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (NTS) Plot # 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Published in Express Newspaper 13.06.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Jobs In NTDC?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should apply online at this URL www.nts.org.pk
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.