IT Analyst Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad
(IT Analyst Jobs)
Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad announced IT Analyst Jobs in Islamabad. Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad. Details are as under.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Job in Islamabad 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
IT Analyst Jobs
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||Manager Admin & Finance (CRUHS Unit), Ministry of Climate Change Floor, LG & RD Complex. Sector G-5/2. Islamabad.|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|How to Apply||Download Application Form from www.mocc.gov.pk & Send to address given above|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper 2021-09-26|
Eligibility Criteria for It Analyst Jobs 2021 :
Applicants / Candidates should be an M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
You can also see the other latest Jobs positions in the image given below.
- Specialist in Climate Resilient Cities and Human Settlements’ planning &development
- Specialist in Environment-Friendly Urban Infrastructure and Services Development
- Urban Planner
- Office Assistant
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: IT Analyst Jobs
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Toll Plaza Manager Jobs in NLC || Salary PKR.50000/-
How to Apply for IT Analyst Jobs
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.