Jobs at Islamabad Electric Supply Company
WAPDA announced Manager IESCO Jobs 2022 in IESCO Islamabad Electric Supply Company. The Post name is Manager ERP Functional with Lumsum Pay. Candidates must have and experience required by the department. Latest Jobs in IESCO 2022. Other Latest New Jobs in Islamabad 2022.
IESCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 3 million consumers having 1500+ employees with annual revenue of more than Rs. 10 Billion and consisting of an operational area covering all Islamabad. The Charter of IESCO is to provide a reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction. The services of dynamic and high caliber professional candidates from all over Pakistan for the post of “Jr. Engineers / SDOs” on lump-sum salary/pay equivalent to BPS-17 (Non-Pensionable Post) for 01 x year’ contract basis extendable on satisfactory performance are required.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||33-40 Year|
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||IESCO Head Office, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9253071, 051-9252080|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.iesco.com.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be E (Electrical / Electronic) / B.Sc. (Electrical / Electronic) / BS (Electrical / Electronic) Engineering Degree in 1st Division with at least 60% marks from any HEC recognized University & Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Note: -Computer literacy is mandatory for induction.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhists, FATA / GB, and AJK are allowed 3 x years, and age will be counted from the closing date fix for receipt of applications.
- Government Servants / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs employees who have completed 02 years continuous Government / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs service on the closing date along with attested copies of all mentioned documents with one recent photograph via registered mail, Pakistan post/courier service on the address: Director of IT Office Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur. before the closing date of application. shall be allowed 10 years’ age relaxation.
- All quotas (where applicable) will be observed as per Government of Pakistan policy.
- Candidates who don’t have PEC Registration on the closing date are not eligible to apply.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test and shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per Policy of the Company, will be called for Interview.
- Candidates will be recruited/appointed on a lump sum pay package initially for a period of one (01) year extendable on satisfactory performance and their services will not be regularized in the future at any stage.
- Recruitment will be carried out through testing services of The Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) for the sake of transparency and fair play.
- Computer knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail, etc.) is mandatory.
- Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to provide a departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract, etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties within the jurisdiction of IESCO.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received on the job portal after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies/photographs must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- Candidates may contact IUB Testing Services for any query/inquiry regarding a written test, Roll No. slips, test centers, results, etc.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the IESCO for recruitments in the future.
- IESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. 1
- Mobile phones & calculators will not be allowed on test center premises.
- Dismissed/screened out an employee of any organization or having a criminal record is not eligible for employment in IESCO. The candidate is required to submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to the above extent at the time of interview.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022
- Overseas Employment Corporation Nurse Jobs 2022
- Balochistan Residential College Lorelai Jobs 2022
- Postal Life Insurance Islamabad Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Manager Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of IESCO: 051-9253071, 051-9252080
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.