Jobs at Health Department District Panjgur Balochistan
Govt of the Balochistan Health Department announced the latest Technical & Non-Technical Jobs 2022. Posting will be in the Health Units of district Panjgur DHQ, and Civil Dispensaries. Moreover, the posts of X-ray Technician, Laboratory Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Female medical Technician, Dental Medical Technician, Dresser Dispenser, Laboratory Assistant, Malaria Supervisor, Nursing Aridly, Driver, Dai, Peon, Naib Qasid, Sweeper are also vacant in the health department. Candidates can apply for all these Jobs before the last date of applying.
The Interview for Jobs in Health Department Panjgur will be in the month of June 2022 after the collection of the application and Scrutiny. This advertisement was published in Daily Jang Newspaper vide ad No.PRQ No.3235.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all of Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-43 Year|
|Organization||Health Department District Panjgur|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||District Health Officer, Health Department District Panjgur Baluchistan|
|How to Apply||Send Application to District Health Officer, Health Department District Panjgur Baluchistan|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be Primary, Middle, and qualifications are mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the organization.
- X-ray Technician Jobs in Balochistan,
- Laboratory Technician Jobs in Balochistan,
- Lady Health Visitor Jobs in Balochistan,
- Female medical Technician Jobs in Balochistan,
- Dental Medical Technician Jobs in Balochistan,
- Dresser Dispenser Jobs in Balochistan,
- Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Balochistan,
- Malaria Supervisor Jobs in Balochistan,
- Nursing Orderly Jobs in Balochistan,
- Driver Jobs in Balochistan,
- Dai Jobs in Balochistan,
- Peon Jobs in Balochistan,
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Balochistan,
- Sweeper General Jobs in Balochistan,
Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2022 || PIMS Islamabad
- Tourism Department PPSC Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.10/2022
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi Jobs 2022
- Sindh High Court Karachi Latest Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Health Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur: 062-9250431
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.