Jobs at Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO 2022
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company announced Company Secretary FESCO Jobs 2022 under WAPDA. Moreover, the Posts / Jobs of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Internal Auditor, DG Automation & Digitalization, DG Health, and DG HR are vacant in the FESCO. Candidates must have and experience required by the FESCo department. Latest Jobs in FESCO 2022.
Under a Distribution License granted by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) pursuant to the Regulation of Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electric Power Act, 1997, FESCO Distributes and supplies electricity to approximately 4.81 million customers within its territory with a population of over 26 million (NEPRA Act).
These Jobs are Published in Daily Jang Newspaper vide ad No.PID(L)3520. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later.
|Age Limit||40-55 Year|
|Organization||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Contact No.||021-35373025, 26|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to 104 Uzma Arcade Main Clifton Road, Karachi-75600|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates can read the Eligibility Criteria and qualifications in the advertisement attached at the end of this post.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
- Government Servants / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs employees who have completed 02 years of continuous Government / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs service on the closing date along with attested copies of all mentioned documents with one recent photograph via registered mail, Pakistan post/courier service on the address.
- All quotas (where applicable) will be observed as per Government of Pakistan policy.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test and shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per Policy of the Company, will be called for an Interview.
- Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to provide a departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract, etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received on the job portal after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies/photographs must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- FESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2022
- Fisheries Department Peshawar Jobs 2022
- Computer Assistant Jobs Garrison HRDC Multan
- Assistant Security Manager Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022
How to Apply for FESCO Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form Jobs in Faisalabad Electric Supply Company?
Interested candidates can submit applications to 104 Uzma Arcade Main Clifton Road, Karachi-75600.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of FESCO: 021-35373025, 26
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.