Latest Jobs In Multan by Naya Tel
<=> Career Opportunities <=>
(New Jobs in Multan 2021)
NAYA Tel offered Trainee Network Support Engineer(Transmission)(Multan) Latest Technology Jobs in Pakistan. Join Nayatel’s passionate team of 1,300 who has transformed Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, and Peshawar into the world’s top optical fiber-connected cities. New Jobs in Pakistan 2021. With continuous learning and development, excellent rewards, and no-nonsense culture, Nayatel offers the best career for those who dare.
Nayatel’s fiber to the home (FTTH) networks has transformed Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, and Peshawar into one of the most connected and optically wired cities of the world. Being truly customer-centric, Nayatel has re-written the quality of service parameters and set new quality standards aligned with customers’ expectations and requirements in Pakistan. Nayatel’s team constitutes of highly skilled, experienced, and motivated professionals always willing to go the extra mile to serve its customers. With state of an art network, innovative services, and continuous improvements, Nayatel believes in fair and ethical business. This combination makes Nayatel as most trusted and reliable telecom service provider in four major cities of Pakistan. More detail is given below:
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Job Type||Full Time/Permanent – Day Shift|
|No of Posts||04|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Education||Bachelors ( BS/BE (Electrical/Electronics/Telecom /Computer Systems Engineering) )|
|Experience||Fresh – 1 Year|
|Salary||30000 – 45000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
- Hired engineer will undergo an extensive, all-round training for initial 4 weeks and thereafter he will be placed in Technical Assistance Center (TAC) initially for 4 weeks (on-job training) where he would handle technical queries of customers telephonically relating to Nayatel’s FTTH services.
- Moreover, all manpower requirements in departments like Transmission, IP-Core, Systems, NGN, Access, Electrical and Video Headend are covered by transferring engineers from TAC on merit.
- BE or above in (electronics / telecom / computer) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 70% marks in matric, FSc and a good GPA/% in engineering.
- No prior job experience is required. Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication with strong follow through and ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility e.g. CCNA. CCNP, CCIE, MSCE, VMware Certified etc.
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson LeantAward
- Idea Award
- Nest Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter
- or Contact on www.careers.nayatel.com
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The number of posts may be increased/ decreased according to the requirement
- Candidates if already in Govt. Semi Govt. job should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall bring applications along with copies of all documents.
- No application will be entertained received of the due date.
- During Test/Interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview.
- Mobile Phone not allowed during tests and interviews.
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Latest Jobs In Multan Naya Tel?
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit an online application at www.careers.nayatel.com
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.