Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad
Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad announced Latest 253 Elementary School Teacher Jobs at Federal Directorate of Education. Federal Directorate Of Education invited applications from the local residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, Sindh, Baluchistan, Punjab, KPK, and Area Governments for appointment of 253 Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-14 (Female-188 & Male-65) in the Educational Institutions on regular basis in rural & urban areas of Islamabad Capital Territory.
The interested candidates having Second Bachelor Degree Second Class/ Grade-C (4 years) or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a university recognized by HEC including Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English are eligible to apply. Female Teaching Jobs in Islamabad.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||20-30 Year|
|Domicile||Islamabad Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan|
|Organization||Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Federal Directorate of Education Rohtas Road, G-9/4, Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9260297, 9262445|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application on http://etc.hec.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Quota EST(female) For 188 Posts:
- 07 Posts Sindh (Urban)
- 09 Posts Sindh (R)including 01 for Minorities
- 10 Posts KPK including 01 for Minorities
- 05 Posts Baluchistan
- 03 Posts Ex-FATA
- 01 Posts Gilget Baltistan
- 02 Posts AJK
- 43 Posts Punjab including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons
- 14 Posts Merit
- 94 Posts ICT including 05 for Minorities & 02 for disabled persons
Quota EST (male) For 65 Posts
- 05 Posts Baluchistan
- 01 Posts Ex-FATA
- 01 Posts AJK
- 02 Posts Sindh (U)
- 03 Posts Sindh (R)
- 03 Posts KPK
- 05 Posts Merit
- 33 Posts ICT including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons
- 15 Posts Punjab including 01 for Minorities
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have qualifications in relevant subjects from a university recognized by HEC including Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English
General Term and Conditions:
- Visit the link http://etc.hec.gova for online registration.
- In case of difficulty during online registration, visit “online help.hec.gov.pk” or download the user manual available at http://etc.hec.gov.nk
- Only online SUBMITTED applications will be considered for ETC test.
- Test fee of Rs.8001- is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No.17427900133401. Account Title Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip through courier to Member’s House, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad, on or before the last date of registration. Mention your CHIC number at the back of your deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for online registration is February 28, 2022.
- Intimation about the date and venue of the test shall be communicated electronically through SMS/Email of the candidate only.
- Help lines:051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432 iii. Interview/ Selection process: Based on test results. short listed candidates shall only be called for a formal interview.
- Intimation about the venue and the date of interview shall be communicated through invitation/ call letter by postal mail/courier service, available email address cf the candidate, and through the official website of Federal Directorate of Education (wwwide.gov.pk )
- Short-listed candidates would be required to bring original documents along with an attested copy of each at the time of the interview. PID (I) 5319/21
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Latest Jobs in Mujahid Force Lahore 2022
- Jobs in Pakistan Rangers Punjab 2022 || Sipahi General Duty BPS-05
- Naib Qasid Jobs Tando Muhammad Khan 2022 || Irrigation Department Sindh
- Join Pakistan Air Force as Commissioned Officers || PAF GD Pilot Jobs 2022
- Irrigation Department Sindh Class 4 Jobs 2022
- Naib Qasida Jobs at Public Service Commission 2022
How to Apply for Teacher Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.