Jobs at School Education Department Sindh
(STIP Jobs 2022)
Education Department Sindh announced Educator Jobs in Sindh 2022, namely STIP Sindh Teaching Interns Program through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. Eligible Male/Female candidates from across all Sindh (All Districts) can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process. Latest Teaching Jobs in Sindh Education Department 2022.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Upto 43 Year
|Sindh Teaching Interns Program STIP
|All Districts of Sindh
|SCHOOL EDUCATION AND LITERACY DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
|How to Apply
|Send Application to relevant District Education Officer
|Daily Dunya Newspaper
Applicants / Candidates should be Masters / Post Graduate in the relevant subject, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Sindh Teaching Internship Program STIP 2022 Jobs gives students the chance to strengthen their abilities and get/learn the art of teaching by teaching XI-XII (11th & 12th Class) courses at various Government Higher Secondary Schools in all Districts of Sindh that is part of the School Education & Literacy Department.
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Educator Jobs in Sindh
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- 335 Class 4 Jobs in Lodhran Education Department 2022
- Line Superintendent Jobs in WAPDA 2022 || GEPCO Jobs
- Security Officer Jobs at UET Lahore 2022 || Salary Rs.150000/-
- 322 Class 4 Jobs in Faisalabad Education Department 2022
- 275 Class 4 Jobs in Pakpattan Education Department 2022
How to Apply for STIP Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.