Driver Jobs in Hajeera Ponch Azad Kashmir
Govt of Azad Kashmir announced the latest Driver Jobs 2022 in Tehsil Hajeera district Poch of Azad Jammu Kashmir. Jobs in Azad Kashmir Electric Department 2022. Candidates from all AJK Province are eligible to apply. Retired Army Persons can also apply.
These Jobs are Published in Daily Dunya Newspaper vide advertisement No.AK-108N/10/22. Interviews for these Driver Posts or Jobs will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later through SMS.
|Ponch Azad Kashmir
|Electric Department Ponch Azad Kashmir
|Hajeera Ponch Azad Kashmir
|Office of the Incharge Electric Department Operation Hajeera Azad Kashmir
|How to Apply
|Send applications to the Office of the Incharge Electric Department Operation Hajeera Azad Kashmir
|Daily Dunya Newspapers
Eligibility Criteria for Driver Jobs AJK Police:
Applicants / Candidates should have to valid Driving License. The remaining criteria can be examined in the advertisement attached below.
Check out the Job relevance Instructions :
- Applying candidates should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Candidates who are already employed must attach a NOC certificate.
- Attach Attested and verified educational documents.
- Try to be on merit in Tests and interviews.
- Avoid making the common mistake of giving false or wrong personal information about yourself.
- In case of any false information including documents, the application form of the candidate will be rejected and you won’t even be able to apply for the Posts.
See Original Advertisement:
See also Other Latest Jobs:
- Assistant Jobs in Karachi || National Food Security Ministry
- Junior Pharmacy Jobs at Diamer Astore Division
- Jobs at Controller General of Accounts Islamabad || All Pakistan Jobs
- Receptionist Jobs in AFIP Rawalpindi
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Azad Kashmir: 05822-930006
Confirm everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.