Driver Constable Jobs in Sindh Police Karachi Range
Jobs Opportunities in Police
Sindh Police Department announced in the latest advertisement 1777 Driver Constable Jobs BPS-05 for Karachi Range all districts of Karachi. Male / Females both are eligible to apply. Candidates must have Matric and physical fitness standard as described by the department below. 5% Minority Quota.
Recruitment will be through Pakistan Testing Service PTS. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Government Jobs in Sindh 2022. Latest Jobs in Sindh Police 2021. Jobs 2022. Sarkari Naukri 2022. Driver Constable Jobs in Sindh Police Details are as under.
|Age Limit||21-28 Years|
|Total Seat||1777 (118+1659)|
|Organization||Sindh Police Department|
|Posting Place||Karachi Districts|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Ahmad Nawaz DIGP for Addl IG Karachi Range Sindh Police|
|How to Apply||Download Application from PTS Website and Send it to PTS Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza,|
Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, ISLAMABAD
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Download Application Form for Driver Constable Jobs in Police
Eligibility Criteria for Driver Constable Jobs 2021:
Applicants/Candidates should be Matric from a recognized board, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Physical Standard & Education for Male / Female
- Age Limit: 21-28 Years
- Qualifications: Matriculation
- Domicile: Karachi / Sindh
- Height for Male: 5 feet, 5 inches (5 feet for Females)
- Valid LTV Driver Licence
- Chest: 33 to 34-1/2 (Only for Male)
- EyeSight: 6/6 without Glasses
- Running for Male: 1600 meters in 7 Minutes (Females 800 meters in 14 minutes)
TERMS, CONDITIONS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Application processing fee of Rs.290/- (non-refundable) for the physical part is required to be deposited in the PTS account. However; RS.50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk.
- The application should not be accompanied by a document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates qualified in the physical test shall only be called for the written tests by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
- Candidates must have to qualify for Driving Test. A second chance for a Driving Test to be given to the candidates at the same time, if he/she fails in the first attempt. (for Drivers)
- Additional 15 Marks shall be given to candidates, who are the son of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying services. “Note: 15 Marks will only be awarded to those who will qualify in Interview.”
- The date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website from PTS.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
- Only those candidates, who shall qualify for the physical and written tests of PTS, will be called for the driving test. Candidates will bring their original LTV License. (For Drivers).
- Every citizen having domiciled of Sindh Province (concerned district) regardless of religion, color, race, & creed should apply for the recruitment on the basis of equal opportunity in the Sindh Police Department.
HOW TO APPLY for Driver Constable Jobs
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website:www.pts.org.pk Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the pts Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- The last Date for Submission of the Application Form is 10-01-2022.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- 2970 Special Police Force Jobs Sindh Police Department || SPF Jobs 2022
- 4805 Police Constable Jobs in Sindh Police Karachi Range || Apply Online
- Latest State Bank Jobs in Karachi 2021 || Officer Grade Jobs
- Branch Manager Jobs at Bank of Khyber Pakistan || BOK Jobs 2022
- Jobs at Women Development Department Sindh || Salary Rs.85000/-
- Latest Police Jobs in Karachi Sindh 2021 || Sindh Police Jobs
General FAQs about Tests
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.