Jobs in District & Session Court Vehari
District & Session Judge Shoukat Kmal Dar announced Assistant Librarian , Computer operator, junior clerk, imam masjid and many other jobs in Vehari Courts.
Moreover, applicants can apply for the following seats also:-
- Assistant Librarian BS-16
- Computer Operator BS-15
- Junior Clerk BS-11
- Imam Masjid BS-11
- Generator Operator BS-08
- Bawarchi BS-05
- Mali BS-03
- Khakrob BS-03
Session Court Jobs in Vehari 2022
Willing candidates can send applications for the above-said jobs in District & Session Courts Vehari. Adalat Jobs in Vehari Punjab Pakistan 2022. The Candidates resident of Vehari as well as all over Punjab can apply for these seats.
Quota for Session Court Vehari Jobs /Seats / Nokri
- 03% Quota fixed for Disabled Persons
- 15% Quota fixed for Females.
- 05% Quota fixed for Minorities
- 20% Quota fixed for Retired / In-Service Court Officials.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only by post applications through the proper channels will be accepted. Interviews of Jobs in Session Court Vehari will be conducted in the next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later on the Court website. https://vehari.dc.lhc.gov.pk/
|Last Date of Apply||2022-06-28|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||District & Session Courts Vehari|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the Office of the District & Session Courts District Complex, Vehari|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have graduated (Second Division). Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The applicant/candidate will clearly state in the application whether his relative is employed in the court or not.
- Candidates can download the application form from Session Court Chiniot website i.e. https://vehari.dc.lhc.gov.pk/
- Applications received before advertisement will not be entertained.
- The final list will be uploaded on the Session Court Vehari website.
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
How to Apply for Session Court Jobs in Vehari?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form for Jobs in District & Session Courts Vehari?
Interested candidates can send the application to the office of the District & Session Courts District Complex, Vehari.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Contact Number of District & Session Courts Vehari: 067-9201141
Confirm everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.