Jobs in District & Session Court Sialkot
District & Session Judge announced Junior Clerk BS-07 Jobs 2022 in District & Session Court Sialkot. Session Courts Jobs 2022. Moreover, applicants can apply for the following seats also:-
- Stenographer BS-16 Jobs in Session Court,
- Computer Operator BS-15 Jobs in Session Court,
- Junior Computer Operator BS-12 Jobs in Session Court,
- Aehalmand BS-11 Jobs in Session Court,
- Electrician BS-05 Jobs in Session Court,
- Driver BS-05 Jobs in Session Court,
- Naib Qasid BS-03 Jobs in Session Court,
- Chowkidar BS-01 Jobs in Session Court,
Session Court Class 4 Jobs in Sialkot. Willing candidates can send applications for the above-said jobs in District & Session Courts Sialkot. Adalat Jobs in Sialkot Punjab Pakistan 2022 The Candidates only the resident of Sialkot as well as all over Punjab can apply for these seats. Other New Jobs in Sialkot 2022.
- 03% Quota fixed for Disabled Persons
- 15% Quota fixed for Females.
- 05% Quota fixed for Minorities
- 07% Quota fixed for Retired / In-Service Court Officials.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only by post applications through the proper channels will be accepted. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted in the next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later on the Court website.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-06-08|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||District & Session Courts Sialkot|
|Employment Type||Full_Time, Contract|
|Location||District & Session Courts Sialkot|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the Office of the District & Session Courts in Sialkot|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have graduated (Second Division). Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
District & Session Court Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The applicant/candidate will clearly state in the application whether his relative is employed in the court or not.
- Candidates can download the application form from Session Court Sialkot website i.e. or the CTS website and send it to CTS Office No.414 Floor F2, Chief Heights, Main Blueword, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
- Applications received before advertisement will not be entertained.
- The final list will be uploaded on the Session Court Kasur website.
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- District & Session Court Muzaffargarh Jobs 2022
- District & Session Court Narowal Jobs 2022
- District Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2022
- District & Session Court Sheikhupura Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Session Court Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form for Jobs in District & Session Courts Sialkot?
Interested candidates can send the Application to CTS Office No.414 Floor F2, Chief Heights, Main Blueword, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of District & Session Courts Sialkot: 052-9250444
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.