Jobs in District & Session Court Muzaffargarh
District & Session Judge Muhammad Abbas District Muzaffargarh announced Junior Clerk BS-11 Jobs 2022 in District & Session Courts Muzaffargarh. Session Courts Jobs 2022. Moreover, applications are invited for the Jobs / Posts of Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Computer Operator, Accountant, Junior Auditor, Generator Operator, Driver that is vacant in District & Session Courts Muzaffargarh.
Willing candidates can apply Online for the above-said jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh. Jobs in Session Courts Muzaffargarh Punjab 2022. The Candidates only the resident of Punjab can apply for these seats. Other New Jobs in Muzaffargarh 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only Online applications through the link given below will be accepted. These Jobs are Published in Daily Express Newspaper vide ad No.IPL-4501. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted in the month of June after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later. Apply Online for Session Court Jobs Muzaffargarh.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-05-27|
|Age Limit||18-32 Year|
|Organization||District & Session Court Muzaffargarh|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||District & Session Courts Muzaffargarh|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.muzaffargarh.dc.lhc.gov.pk|
or Send the Application to the Office of District & Session Courts Muzaffargarh
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have a Higher Secondary School Certificate (Second Division), Speed of 25 WPM, Proficient in MS Office. Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
- Stenographer Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Assistant Librarian Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Computer Operator Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Accountant Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Junior Auditor Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Generator Operator Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
- Driver Jobs in Session Court Muzaffargarh,
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Medical Teaching Institute GKMC BKMC Swabi Jobs 2022
- Port Bin Qasim Authority Karachi Jobs 2022
- PO Box No.131 Public Sector Jobs 2022
- National Heritage Culture Division Vacant Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Session Court Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of District & Session Courts Muzaffargarh: 066-9200120
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.