COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Disaster Management Program Sindh
Govt of Sindh announced COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Disaster Management Program Sindh Jobs 2022 to improve Health Delivery System in Sindh. These Jobs are in Provincial Project Management Unit PMU, Regional Diseases Surveillance Unit, District Surveillance Unit.
Finance & Accounts Officer Procurement Specialist Software Engineer Data Analyst Officer Accounts Assistant Data Entry Operator Peon Driver Sanitary Worker Chowkidar District Surveillance Officer Post’s / Jobs in Sindh Health Department are vacant.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Government Jobs in Sindh 2022. Latest Jobs in Sindh 2022. Jobs 2022. Sarkari Naukri 2022. Sindh Jobs 2022. Details are as under.
|up to 35 Years
|Health Department Sindh
|Berk No.12 Sindh Secretariat No.04-A Saddar Karachi
|How to Apply
|Send Application to Office of Berk No.12 Sindh Secretariat No.04-A Saddar Karachi
|Daily Express Newspaper
Eligibility Criteria for Police Jobs:
Applicants/Candidates should be Middle pass from a recognized board, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also Vacant in Sindh Health Department.
- Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Procurement Specialist Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Software Engineer Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Data Analyst Officer Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Data Entry Operator Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Peon Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Driver Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Sanitary Worker Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- Chowkidar Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
- District Surveillance Officer Jobs in Sindh Health Department,
TERMS, CONDITIONS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- The application should not be accompanied by a document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- The date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is 15 years.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
- Every citizen having domiciled of Sindh Province (concerned district) regardless of religion, color, race, & creed should apply for the recruitment on the basis of equal opportunity in the health Department.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs 2022
- National Education Foundation Jobs 2022 || Ministry of Federal Education
- National University of Medical Sciences Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
- Jobs 2022 at Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds
- Economic Corridor Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2022
General FAQs about Tests
- How to submit the application form? Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs? No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview? Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application? Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees? Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Help Line number / Contact number of Health Department Sindh: 03003619659
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.