Jobs at School Education Department Multan
(Class 4 Jobs)
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the Class 4 Jobs in Multan School Education Department Punjab. School Education Department Government of Punjab has announced the latest 11765 vacancies for Class 4 Staff in all Punjab. Non-Teaching Jobs in Education Department 2022.
- 03% Quota fixed for Disabled Persons
- 15% Quota fixed for Females
- 20% Quota fixed for Govt Servants
- 05% Quota fixed for Minorities
- Applications Sucruitni 05-02-2022
- Merit List 10-02-2022
- Interview Date 19-02-2022 to 25-02-2022
- Jobs Order 28-02-2022
In the Remaining Districts seats of Mali, Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar Basic Pay Scale BPS-01 to BPS-04 have also been approved by the Govt of Punjab and released soon. we will guide you timely from this site. New Jobs in Education Department 2022.
|Age Limit||18-40 Year|
|Organization||District Education Authority Multan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority Multan|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority Multan|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be Literate, Middle, Matric, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Distribution Of Seat Quota in Multan
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total Seats|
|2||20% Children’s of Government Servant Quota||68|
|3||15% Females Quota||51|
|4||5% Minority Quota||17|
|5||3% Disabled Person Quota||10|
Distribution Of Seats in Multan
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total Seats|
|1||Class 4 Jobs||56|
|2||Naib Qasid Jobs||21|
|3||Security Guard Jobs||08|
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Class 4 Jobs in Multan
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Security Guard Jobs at UET Lahore 2022 || University Jobs in Pakistan
- Teaching Jobs at Khanewal Public School Khanewal 2022 || Apply Online at NTS
- Inspector Legal BS-16 Jobs in Police 2022 || Public Service Commission
- Police Constable Jobs in Balochistan CTD Police 2022 || Advertisement No.01/2022
- 1600 Corporal Police Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.01/2022
How to Apply for Class 4 Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.