Assistant Commissioner Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar
=> Job Opportunities <=
(Sub Inspector Jobs 2021)
A Public sector Department Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, needs online applications of eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirement/qualifications. Vacancy announcement in TDAP 2021. Sub Inspector Jobs in Pakistan 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|Posting Place||Peshawar KPK|
|No of Post||02|
|Post Name||Cess Sub Inspector, Junior Clerk|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|How to Apply||Apply online at www.etea.edu.pk|
Name & Details of Post :
Junior Clerk 1 (BPS-11)
Qualifications: At least Second-Class Intermediate Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board; and (ii) a speed of thirty (30) words per minute in typing.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Cess Sub-Inspector (BPS-09)
Qualifications: At least Second-Class Intermediate Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Sub Inspector Jobs 2021
- Candidates w ll be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible e in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with a separate fee.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning a reason.
- No TA1DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in a number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code &candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online apply Form on wvvw.etea.edu.pk on 14th June 2021
- The last date for submission of the online application is 28th June 2021
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported converted mobile numbers.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Complete Address to Send CVs:
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER MINES LABOUR WELFARE PESHAWAR
Published in Express Newspaper 11.06.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Sub Inspector Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit their applications online at www.etea.edu.pk before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.