Jobs at Board of Revenue Punjab
Board of Revenue Punjab announced the latest Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2022 in Punjab. BOR Jobs in Punjab 2022. Moreover, applications are invited for Project Director, Admin, Additional Director Academies, Additional Director Training, Deputy Director Admin & HRM, Patwari, Draftsman, Driver, Office Boy, Assistant Caretaker, Security Guard, Sweeper that is vacant in the Board of Revenue Punjab. Sarkari Naukri 2022. Details are as under.
All intending candidates are required to submit applications by post the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners. Other Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-18|
|Age Limit||18-45 Year|
|Organization||Board of Revenue Punjab|
|Posting Place||Lahore, Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Nabha Road, Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore|
|Contact No.||042-111222277, 0333-1222277, 042-99210780, 042-99210797|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Director Development & Gazetter Board of Revenue Punjab Farid Kot House Lahore|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for BOR Jobs:
Qualification/Experience posts can be examined in the advertisement attached below.
Here is a list of vacant posts on the Board of Revenue Punjab.
- Project Director Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Admin Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Additional Director Academies Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Additional Director Training Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Deputy Director Admin & HRM Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Patwari Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Draftsman Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Driver Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Office Boy Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Assistant Caretaker Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Security Guard Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
- Sweeper Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Board of Revenue Punjab Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2022
- University of Child Health Sciences Jobs 2022
- Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2022 || PPSC Advertisement No.05/2022
- Cadet College Jaffarabad Non-Teaching Jobs 2022
- Board of Revenue PPSC Assistant Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.04/2022
How to Apply for Naib Tehsildar Jobs in BOR?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Location / Map of Board of Revenue Punjab:
Helpline number / Contact Number of Board of Revenue Punjab: 042-111222277, 0333-1222277, 042-99210780, 042-99210797
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.