ALM Jobs at Hyderabad Electric Supply Company
WAPDA announced Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs 2022 in HESCO Hyderabad Electric Supply Company. 358 Jobs in HESCO WAPDA 2022. The Post / Jobs name is Assistant Lineman ALM. Candidates must have and experience required by the department. Moreover, 358 posts are vacant in WAPDA described as under, please. Latest ALM Jobs in HESCO 2022. Other Latest New Jobs in Hyderabad 2022.
ہسکو واپڈا کوئٹہ میں اسسٹنٹ لائن مین کی بھرتی
The Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) was incorporated as a public limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984. HESCO commence its business on 23 April 1998. As a result of WAPDA’s Corporatization and Commercialization process, its former Electricity Area Boards were transformed into Companies and HESCO took over the business of Assets and liabilities of WAPDA.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-33 Year|
|Posting Place||Hyderabad, Sindh|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||HESCO Headquarter WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan|
|Contact No.||022-9260161, 0333-2734208, 0305-3136403|
|How to Apply||Send Online Applications at https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/sutc/|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have the following parameters.
Education: Matriculation Only (Minimum & Maximum)
1. Medical Category: “A”
2. Height: Minimum 5ft. 4 Inches
3. Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
4. Weight: BMI+5% relaxation on the upper side
ALM Assistant Lineman Jobs in HESCO in districts of Badin, Dadu, Ghotki, Hyderabad, Jacobabad, Jamshoro, Karachi Central, Kashmore / Kandhkot, Khairpur, Larkana, Matiari, Mirpur Khas, Naushahro Firoze, Shaheed Benazirabad / Nawabshah, Qambar Shahdadkot, Sanghar, Shikarpur, Sukkur, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tharparkar, Thatta, Umerkot, Sujawal, Karachi East, Karachi South, Karachi West, Korangi and Malir.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Applicants are advised to read the following instruction carefully.
- 1. Only Locals of Sindh can apply as per the BOD HESCO decision. (Except for Children of those HESCO Employees applying for the Employee Children Quota of HESCO).
- 2. Minorities and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Govt. policy.
- 3. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the Sindh University website will only be considered for shortlisting/selection.
- 4. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
- 5. The women quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
- 6. The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skil test, and those who qualify for the skill test by securing a minimum of 50% Marks will be called for physical tests finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for interview.
- 7. The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, on contract, on a lump sum salary/pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the most prevalent in the HESCO, with no regularization in the Future.
- 8. Recruitment (Skill. Physical tests etc) will be as per criteria.
- 9. Serving candidates who are Government servants and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the dosing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel shall be allowed 10 Years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- 10. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interviews.
- 11. The above position is lying vacant in HESCO’s field formations across the province.
- 12. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill test/Physical Tests/Interviews. 13. Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in HESCO.
- 14. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by HESCO i.e; Cat-D (A Child of a deceased retired HESCO Employee). Cat-E (A Child of a retired HESCO Employee) & Cat-F (A child of a HESCO employee In-service whose child has not been recruited before under the employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/certificates mentioned in the application form along with the CNIC of the father/mother. A Retired/ Died HESCO Employee must provide a copy of the PPO Book. b. Employment status of Father if in HESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN 8 SE. c. If Father/Mother died after retirement then Nadra’s Death certificate. d. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widows are not already employed in WAPDA/ HESCO against Employees Children Quota. e. HESCO employees removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as HESCO employees for this purpose and their children will not be entitled to appointment against the quota reserved for children of HESCO employees.
- 15. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom the final result card has not been issued or the result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
- 16. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
- 17. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the Jurisdiction of HESCO as per the requirement of the company.
- 18. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- 19. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- 20. Candidates may contact the website for any query/inquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, and display the provisional and final list of candidates. roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
- 21. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- 22. HESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- 23. HESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to the availability of posts.
HOW TO APPLY:
- 1. Application forms are available on the Website: https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/sutc/
- 2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to The Registrar, Sindh University.
- 3. Mobile phone is not allowed on test center premises.
- 4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- 5. The Last Date for submission of the Application form is 30-04-2022.
- 6. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from the website https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/sutc/.
- 7. A deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- 8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding the test center, timings, and test date can be downloaded by the candidate’s University website at least one week before the test.
- 9. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from Sindh University website https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/sutc/. WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. HESCO’s selection process is transparent according to rules and regulations.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 || Joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Pak Army Record Cell GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2022
- Lecturer Jobs 2022 at University of Sargodha || Application Form
- Revenue Department Jobs in Muzaffargarh 2022 || Field Staff Patwari
How to Apply for HESCO ALM Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of HESCO: 022-9260161, 0333-2734208, 0305-3136403
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.