Jobs at Islamabad Electric Supply Company
WAPDA announced ALM Jobs 2022 in IESCO Islamabad Electric Supply Company. The Post’s name is Assistant Lineman with Lumsum Pay. Candidates must have and experience required by the department. Moreover, the posts / Jobs of Driver LTV / HTV are also vacant in the Latest Jobs in IESCO 2022. Other Latest New Jobs in Islamabad 2022.
IESCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving a million consumers in Islamabad. The Charter of IESCO is to provide a reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
These Jobs are Published in Daily Express Newspaper vide ad No.PID(I)7986/21. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later.
|Age Limit||33-40 Year|
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Location||IESCO Head Office, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9253071, 051-9252080, 051-111004455|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.iesco.com.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Download Application Form ALM Jobs in IESCO
Applicants/Candidates should be only Matric. Qualification for Driver is Matric+LTV / HTV Driving License.
- Medical Category ‘A”
- Height Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches
- Chest Minimum 32 Inches
- Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) +/- 5%.
- 1. Running 800 meters in five (05) minutes.
- 2. pushups/ Dund- 20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes.
- 3. Lifting of weight- 30Kg in a single attempt
- 4. Digging 1 ditch of length, depth, and width (2x2x2 feet)
- 5. Climbing skills (Tower( Ladder) – Climbing upto 10 feet on tower/ ladder wearing safety equipment.
- 6. Pulling of wires- one spam of 100 feet.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the relevant prescribed application form available on the Career Testing Services-Pakistan & Sindh Testing Services Karachi CTSP-STS (JV) website (www.ctsp.com.pk) with this advertisement.
- Candidates applying on the relevant application form for the post available on CTSP-STS (JV) website will only be considered for short-listing.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
- Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channels.
- Dismissed employees of any organization or having criminal records are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom the final Marks Sheet has not been issued shall not be considered.
- For the post of ALM. No over-qualified candidates other than the prescribed qualification is allowed for recruitment. Other higher qualifications would be considered as disqualification at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/ Physical Endurance Test/ interview etc.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for tests or interviews.
- For the post of ALM, applicants belonging to Tehsils Taxila, Murree, Pind Dadan Khan and Sara-e-Alamgir (only residing under the jurisdiction of IESCO Operation Sub Division Sara-e-Alamgir) can also apply and will be entertained under IESCO Circle Attock, Islamabad, Chakwal, and Jhelum respectively.
- Applicants belonging to Tehsil Sara-e-Alamgir (only residing under the jurisdiction of IESCO Operation Sub Division Sara-e-Alamgir)can also apply for the post of Drivers and ASSA.
- Candidates having domicile of District Kotli, Rawlakot. Bagh & Pulandri of AJK can apply only against the post of ASSA shown at Sr. No. 4 above.
- (i) Only IESCO employees’ Children who died after retirement, retired and serving is eligible to apply. 20% Quota is reserved for IESCO Employee’s Children and can apply on the relevant application form for the posts available on CTSP-STS (JV) website and will be considered as per policy/ guideline/ order of merit of Employee’s Children Quota. (ii) Affidavit duly countersigned by the Head of Employee’s Office were served/serving that no other child of the employee under Employee’s Children Quota is working in IESCO. (iii) Affidavit (by Ex-Employee / applicant (in case of death of parents)) duly countersigned by Notary Public by giving details of the entire family of the employee mentioning their employment status that no other brother/ sister has been appointed under Employee’s Children Quota in IESCO.
- The recruitment for the post of ALM will initially go through screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Skill Test and those who qualify Skill Test by securing a minimum of 50% marks will be called for Physical Endurance Test. Finally, those who qualified for the Physical Endurance Test by securing a minimum of 50% marks will be called for the final interview as per shortlisting criteria.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Candidates may contact CTSP-STS (JV) on 051.11109055 and the website www.ctsp.com.pk, for any query/inquiry/complaint regarding the written test, display of a provisional, and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, result,s, etc.
- IESCO reserves the right to increase or decrease the above vacancies after advertisement on a need basis without any notice to the public.
- IESCO reserves the right to cap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.
- Direct applications addressed to IESCO Head Quarter will not be entertained.
- In complete incorrect applications will be rejected and the applicant will be himself responsible.
- the Last date for submission of applications is 31.05.2022.
How to Apply for ALM IESCO Jobs?
- Please visit CTSP-STS (JV) website wvnv.ctsp.com.pt for application forms and other information.
- The test fee is Rs. 701-. However, 50% of the Test fee is to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the IESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with the prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 35/- in favor of CTSP-STS (JV). The remaining 50% fee shall be paid by IESCO directly to CTSP-STS (JV) as per the agreement.
- Please keep visiting CTSP-STS (JV)website regularly for test schedules and updates and results.
- If you do not find the answer to any of your queries, please call CTSP-STS (JV) helpline: & Email: [email protected]
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- KFUEIT University Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2022 || Khawaja Fareed University
- Irrigation Department Sargodha Work Charge Jobs 2022
- Irrigation Department Vehari Baildar Jobs 2022 || Lower Westran Bar Division Thengi
- The Urban Unit Govt of Punjab Class 4 Jobs 2022
Helpline Number / Contact Number of IESCO: 051-9253071, 051-9252080, 051-111004455
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.