Jobs in Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore
Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority announced Assistant Jobs 2022 in Lahore. Willing candidates can apply for the above-said jobs in Revenue Authority Punjab. Moreover, the posts / Jobs of Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar are vacant in the Department to which candidates can also apply. Other New Jobs in Punjab 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-09|
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Organization||Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore|
|Posting Place||Lahore Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||58-B, Shadman II Shadman 2 Shadman, Lahore, Punjab|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority 58-B, Shadman II Shadman 2 Shadman, Lahore, Punjab|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Download Application Form for Jobs in Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority
Applicants/Candidates should have Intermediate or Equivalent and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualifications for other/remaining seats can be examined in the image given below.
Here is a list of vacant seats in the Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore.
- Stenographer Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Junior Clerk Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Driver Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Dispatch Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Rider Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
- Chowkidar Jobs in Revenue Authority Lahore,
Latest Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
How to Apply for Assistant Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore: 042-99268302
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.