Jobs at 50 Bedded Hospital Awaran Balochistan
The government of Balochistan in collaboration with the Pakistan Army has established 50 Bedded hospitals in Aawaran and Created Nurses Jobs 2022. Moreover, applications from qualified experienced candidates purely on a contract basis are required from across Balochistan for the posts of Gynaecologist, Medical Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Head Nurse, Accountant, Staff Nurse, Anaesthesia / Tech, BioMedical Tech, LHV, Store Man, Electrician, Cook, Driver, Plumber, Washerman, Sanitary Worker that are vacant in the Hospital. This Hospital is a public sector medical and health care facility at Awaran. Details are as under.
Latest Male Females Hospital Jobs in Awaran Balochistan 2022. Health Department Class 4 Jobs in Balochistan Pakistan. These Jobs are Published in Daily Dawn Newspaper vide ad No.PRQ No.3694. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later.
|Age Limit||18-45 Year|
|Organization||50 Bedded Hospital Awaran Balochistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Location||Lt. Col (Dr) Waqar ul Hasan Chief Executive Officer, Joint Hospital Awaran District Awaran|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Lt. Col (Dr) Waqar ul Hasan Chief Executive Officer, Joint Hospital Awaran District Awaran|
|Published in||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should Diploma in Nursery, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualification for other Jobs can be examined in the advertisement attached below.
- Gynaecologist Jobs in Hospital,
- Medical Officer Jobs in Hospital,
- Lady Medical Officer Jobs in Hospital,
- Head Nurse Jobs in Hospital,
- Accountant Jobs in Hospital,
- Staff Nurse Jobs in Hospital,
- Anaesthesia / Tech Jobs in Hospital,
- BioMedical Tech Jobs in Hospital,
- LHV Jobs in Hospital,
- Store Man Jobs in Hospital,
- Electrician Jobs in Hospital,
- Cook Jobs in Hospital,
- Driver Jobs in Hospital,
- Plumber Jobs in Hospital,
- Washerman Jobs in Hospital,
- Sanitary Worker Jobs in Hospital,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Irrigation Department Punjab Class 4 Jobs 2022
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Class 4 Jobs 2022 || Bahawal Victoria Hospital
- University of Punjab Jobs 2022 || Permanent Posts
- Accountant Required at OGDCL Islamabad || Oil & Gas Development Company
How to Apply for Hospital Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form for Jobs in 50 Bedded Hospital Awaran Balochistan?
Interested candidates can submit applications to Lt. Col (Dr) Waqar ul Hasan Chief Executive Officer, Joint Hospital Awaran District Awaran.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of 50 Bedded Joint Hospital: 081-9202287, 03337823233
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.