200 State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs 2022
State Life Insurance Corporation announced the latest Accountant, IT Manager, Claim officer, and many more jobs in 2022 in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Islamabad, Swat, etc. and invites applications from competent and experienced people. Jobs at the State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan. Willing candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of applying. The age limit of the candidate is 45 years.
|Age Limit||Upto 45 Year|
|Domicile||Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan|
|Organization||State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9206017, 053-9260340, 091-9222000|
|How to Apply|
Please download the Online Application Form and download Deposit Slip from the Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) website (ctsp.com.pk) and pay the test tee of Rs.95/- in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL, Allied Bank & National Bank.
|Published in||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Post Applied For:
- Provincial Medical Officer (PIV10) No. of Posts: 17
- LT Technical Lead (Oracle, DBA, NET. PHP, ADF / JAVA/ANDROID /10S. NL1 WORK and allied technologies) No. of Posts: 02
- System Specialist
(Oracle. DBA, .N FT,PHP. ADF / JAVA /ANDROID / 10S, NETWORK, ProjectManager IT, or Allied Technologies) No. of Posts: 03
- IT Support Officer No. of Posts: 04
- Sr. Claims Officer No. of Posts: 27
- Claims Officer No. of Posts: 45
- Sr. Accounts Officer No. of Posts: 9
- Accounts Officer No. of Posts: 16
- Sr. Audit Officer No of Posts: 07
- Audit Officer No. of Posts: 9
- Sr. Admin Officer No of Posts: 18
- Admin & Monitoring Officer No. of Posts: 18
- Marketing Officer No. of Posts. 18
- Underwriting Officer No. of Posts: 06
- Sr. Admin Officer No of Posts: 18
- The maximum age limit for all the above posts is 45 years.
- The appointments are project-based for a period of two years on a contract basis, extendable to a further period subject to the continuity of the project.
- The candidates who possess the domicile of the respective province mentioned above with requisite qualifications, age, and experience may apply for the post.
- Islamabad ICT Quota is included in the Province of Punjab.
- Project-based appointments will be made as per the given quota and the selected candidates will be posted in any districts as per need. In case. no suitable candidate is found for any post as per quota, then candidates shall be selected on the basis of the domicile of the respective province where the vacancies are advertised.
- The candidates must have acquired their degree from HEC-recognized/approved institutes/universities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA / DA is admissible.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
- The Corporation reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and accept/reject any application or postpone/cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
- Please download the Online Application Form and download Deposit Slip from the Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) website (www.ctsp.com.pk) and pay the test tee of Rs.95/- in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL, Allied Bank & National Bank.
- Send a copy of the duly-filled Online Application Form along with the original paid Deposit Slip, copy of CNIC and Local/Domicile Certificates to Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) Head Office, Plot # 140, Street # 9, Sector 1-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad by courier/registered mail within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please indicate the job title (post applied) on the right-hand corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date and submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- Do not send a copy of any certificate/degree with the application form.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferrable.
- For further information and test-related queries, please call the CTSP helpline: at 051-111-004-455 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Original Advertisement:
How to Apply for Accountant Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Karachi: 0800-09099
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.