Jobs at Pakistan Army Military Academy Kakul
Pakistan Army General Head Quarter Rawalpindi announced 150 PMA Long Course 2022. Applications are invited for the Post / Jobs of 2nd Lieutenants / Regular commission officers of combat and battle support arms & services. The duration of the PMA Long Course 150 is two years. The position and eligibility criteria are mentored below. Join Pakistan Army Jobs 2022.
Willing candidates can register themselves at the nearest Army Recruitment / Selection Centers i.e Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, D.I Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Panuaqil. All Selection P These Jobs are for Persons living in all Pakistan.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Registration Date Start||2022-04-11 to 2022-05-15|
|Age Limit||18-20 year|
|Total Seat||as per selection|
|Posting Place||PMA Kakul Abbottabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Pakistan Military Academy Kakul Road, Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Contact No.||+92 (0)992 – 363643|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Requirements for 150 PMA Long Course Pak Army:
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Education: Intermediate or equivalent
- Age: 17-22 Years Three Months Relaxation
- Graduates with 4 years programs (Age: 17-24 Years No Relaxation).
- Graduation program (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA), Graduates (2 years graduation) & serving PN / PAF Personnel. (Age: 17-23 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age:17-25 Years No Relaxation)
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pakistan Army:
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 150 PMA Long Course:
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Graduates can apply who secure 60% marks or above, with 50% marks FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers also can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with 50% marks.
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
Pakistan Army Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Lecturer Jobs 2022 at University of Sargodha || Application Form
- Revenue Department Jobs in Muzaffargarh 2022 || Field Staff Patwari
- Latest University of Sargodha Jobs 2022
- Forest Department Range Chakwal Jobs 2022
- Directorate of Archaeological Museum Balochistan Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Army Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of PMA Pakistan Army: +92 (0)992 – 363643
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.